The Association’s member companies represent approximately 90% of all animal health product sales in Australia.
AMA’s objectives are to:
- Initiate, foster and maintain a consultative, cooperative and communicative approach to dealing with governments, other animal health related organisations, media, community groups and the public.
- Develop activities which ensure that AMA’s stakeholders are provided with clear, accessible and engaging information on the animal health industry
- Create communications activity that demonstrates the benefits of the animal health industry and counteracts potential criticisms
- Ensure that AMA’s employees and representatives (board members) are empowered to act as ambassadors for the industry
- Develop a position on current and potential issues involving the industry