- AMA’s Beef Sustainability Submission
Read the AMA’s Beef Sustainability Submission here.
- Pampered pet spending reaches $12.2 billion
12 December 2016
Average household expenditure on pets is up by almost 30% in the past three years as owners increasingly treat them as part of the family.
A new report
- Statement on APVMA relocation decision
25 November 2016 (Canberra)
Today’s announcement by the Deputy Prime Minister that the APVMA will relocate to Armidale as early as March 2017 raises the serious prospect of a critical
- Senate’s Finance and Public Administration Committee submission
Our submission to the Senate’s Finance and Public Administration Committee into the APVMA’s relocation can be read here.
- VICH outcomes
VICH provides a framework for harmonisation between veterinary medicine regulatory agencies. Read more here.
- Launch of National Rural Press Club (NRPC)
Read about our involvement with the National Rural Press Club here